This Website has been established by Moultrie Bank & Trust (“Bank”) for the sole purpose of conveying information about the Bank's products and services and to allow communication between the Bank and its customers. Nothing contained in any page on this Website takes the place of the Bank's agreements and disclosures that govern its products and services. If any information on the Website conflicts with that in the Bank's agreements and disclosures, the agreements and disclosures will control.
From time to time the Bank may place links to other websites on this page or on other pages of this Website. The Bank has no control over any other website and is not responsible for the content on any Website other than this one. You assume all responsibility when you go to other sites via the links on the pages of this Website.
The trademarks, trade names, and service marks (the “Marks”) used on the Website belong to the Bank or to various other parties. No one is authorized to use any of the Marks in any manner without the prior express written permission of the owner of the Mark. The materials displayed on the Bank’s Website are protected by U.S. and international copyright law and treaties, and shall not be transmitted, broadcast, copied, adapted, displayed, reproduced, republished, uploaded, downloaded, posted, distributed, performed, or otherwise used except as permitted by law. All Website design rights, databases and other intellectual property rights associated with the Website, whether registered or unregistered, and related goodwill, are proprietary rights of the Bank. Modification of any Marks or materials displayed on the Website or the use of any materials displayed for any other purpose is a violation of the copyrights and other proprietary rights of the Bank and is prohibited.
None of the information on the Bank’s Website may be used, distributed, or reproduced for commercial purposes without the Bank’s express written permission. No third party is authorized to solicit the Bank’s products or services without the Bank’s prior express written permission. There are various restrictions, limitations, and costs associated with the Bank’s products and services, which are disclosed in the applicable agreements and continue to apply regardless of any information provided on the Bank’s Website.
The Bank makes no warranties of any kind regarding the products and services advertised on this Website. The Bank will use reasonable efforts to ensure that all information displayed is accurate; however, the Bank expressly disclaims any representation and warranty, express and implied, including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, suitability, and the ability to use the Website without contracting a computer virus. The Bank is not responsible for any loss, damage, expense, or penalty (either in tort, contract, or otherwise), including direct, indirect, special, consequential, incidental, punitive, exemplary or treble damages, that result from the access of or use of this Website, even if the Bank has been advised of the possibility of any such damages. This limitation includes, but is not limited to the omission of information, the failure of equipment, the delay or inability to receive or transmit information, the delay or inability to print information, the transmission of any computer virus, or the transmission of any other malicious or disabling code or procedure. This limitation applies even if the Bank has been informed of the possibility of such loss or damage.
By using this Website, and without limiting the foregoing, you agree that you will not:
- Violate or attempt to violate the security of the Website. Any such violations may result in criminal and/or civil penalties against you. The Bank may investigate any suspected security breach and if a criminal violation is suspected, the Bank will cooperate with applicable law enforcement agencies in their investigations;
- Send or otherwise transmit to or through this Website any unlawful, infringing, harmful, harassing, defamatory, threatening, hateful or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, any material that can cause harm or delay to the Website or computers of any kind, and any unsolicited advertising, solicitation or promotional materials;
- Misrepresent your identity or affiliation in any way;
- Restrict, discourage, or inhibit any person from using this Website, disclose personal information obtained from this Website, or collect information about users of this Website;
- Reverse engineer, disassemble or decompile any section or technology on this Website, or attempt to do any of the foregoing;
- Gain unauthorized access to this Website or computers or websites connected or linked to this Website;
- Launch or use any automated system, including without limitation, "robots", "spiders", or "offline readers", that access this Website in a manner that sends more request messages to our servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional web browser;
- Send or otherwise transmit to or through this Website chain letters, unsolicited messages, so-called "spamming" or "phishing" messages, or messages marketing or advertising goods and services;
- Assist or permit any persons in engaging in any of the activities described above.
This Agreement and the use of this Website are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Georgia, without regard to its conflict of law provisions and without regard to your state of residence.